MSA General Student Travel Award
This award has been established to defray travel expenses up to $500 for MSA student members to attend international microscopy-related conferences. Up to ten (10) awards may be provided per year. An individual may receive this travel award only once.
- Applicant must be a current student member of MSA.
- Applicant must be approved to present at the conference that they will use the travel funds to attend. A copy of the abstract/poster/paper acceptance letter is required as part of the application package.
- Winners of M&M Meeting Awards are eligible for this award.
- In this context, international is defined as a conference located outside of the applicant’s home country or current country of residence. Same-country conferences will not be considered for this award.
- An applicant who has already received this award is not eligible to receive it a second time.
- Applications are processed and awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
To apply, please return a completed application form & a copy of your acceptance letter (as outlined in the Eligibility section above) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete applications will not be processed until complete. Complete applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis.