GET THE MOBILE APP!
Download before you travel and avoid WiFi congestion at the meeting.
For your Desktop, and all other web-enabled devices, point your browser to:
Did you use it in Baltimore, St. Louis or Columbus?
- If it's still on your device, click on it to open and update. Follow any instructions to update the app (your device may have updated the app on its own). If it's not still on your device, see below.
- If the app brings you to a previous M&M, click/press the Exit to Show List button on the home screen.
- Click on the 2019 option (green and gray colors).
Is this your first time using the M&M mobile app?
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search M&M Annual Meeting (black and blue "On the Go" icon above).
Stay connected and join in on social media with #MM2019Portland
NOTE: Blackberry users will be pointed to the Google Play store to download the mobile app. Windows devices will be able to see the web version, but it is not mobile-enabled.
The Web version will allow you to search/view all meeting contents, as well as set your personal schedule and Favorites. Simply login (your personal/login information is not shared anywhere, with anyone) and then your choices are synced to all your logged-in devices!
(Elect to make your profile public within the app so that others can find you, but you can determine what others see.)