Post-deadline papers will be accepted between April 3 and June 28, 2017.
- Papers received between April 3 and June 30 will be presented as post-deadline posters in the poster area of the M&M 2017 Exhibit Hall.
- To submit, EMAIL your 2-page paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission deadline is Wednesday, June 28, 2017, at 11:59 PM, Pacific Time. Papers received after that deadline will not be considered.
- Click here for the 2-page paper template.
- Post-deadline posters are not included in the program proceedings and are not considered "published".
- Post-deadline poster papers will be available for review and download (PDF) on the M&M 2017 site by July 21.
- No travel support is available for Post-Deadline poster presenters.
- Post-deadline poster presentation day is Monday, August 7, 2017.
- Notifications of acceptance of post-deadline posters will be made on or before Friday, June 30.
- Post-deadline poster presenters will need to register for the meeting for at least the day of their presentation.
- Questions? Contact the Meeting Manager.